English for Kids Courses: Overview
The English for Kids program at the American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) consists of 6 courses.
The American Academy (AATC) is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
- “English for Kids” courses are designed specifically for kids aged 8-13 years. It qualifies kids to master English and motivates them to practice English confidently. The courses are mainly based on fun learning approaches. It prepares kids to pass the tests of the Cambridge professional English test for kids, held at the British Council.
- “English for Kids” courses are the first step for kids towards attending prestigious universities in the future, such as the American University in Cairo and other major universities in Egypt and around the world.
- “English for Kids” courses are designed specifically for kids aged between 8 and 13 years, with very effective interactive approaches based on fun activities.
- In “English for Kids” courses, the kids enjoy many interesting English songs, stories, as well as studying phonetics in funny ways using interactive interesting methodologies.
- To join the course, learners have to take a placement test. Upon completion of the course, the learner takes a final exam to measure his/her proficiency at the level. Upon passing that final exam, the learner can pass on to the next level and get a certificate showing the completed courses.
Are English language courses offered in small or large classes?
An English language course class is 10 students as a maximum.
Do the course fees cover the course materials? What is the material used for the course?
The American Academy courses for learners use materials published by Oxford University / Cambridge University. The material can be purchased from any authorized Oxford or Cambridge agent in Egypt, or from Amazon website. The American Academy can provide the learners with the material.
How to make sure that the American Academy courses have enhanced my English?
The courses prepare the kids to pass the tests of the Cambridge certified professional English for kids, held at the British Council.