Hospital Management Diploma at the American Academy
Diploma in Hospital Management (DHM) is an advanced professional diploma provided by The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States and American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
The Diploma in Hospital Administration (DHM) is specifically developed with the aim to make great shifts in the careers of hospital administrators and managers; it helps them become professional experts in the Management of health institutions and the right decision-making process in hospitals and healthcare institutions.
UKIVQ in Health Care
They equip care workers with the knowledge to deliver the best possible standards of service and provide a structure for ongoing development.
These are internationally recognised qualifications available in a wide range of countries around the world.
This level will suit you if you are already working, or would like to work, in the health and social care sector. You want to learn the skills and knowledge to support individuals and forge your own career development path in the health and social care sector.
There are two qualifications to choose from at this level:
- Level 2 IVQ Diploma in Health Care
- Level 2 IVQ Specialist Diploma in Health Care.
Both qualifications comprise four core units:
- Developing own knowledge and practice in a care setting
- Rights, responsibilities and protection in care
- Communicating with and completing records for individuals in a care setting
- Understanding health and safety practice in a care setting.
For the Level 2 IVQ Specialist Diploma in Health Care, you also complete four optional units from a range that includes:
- Supporting the physical and emotional comfort of individuals
- Promoting, maintaining and understanding mobility
- Working in collaboration with informal carers.
The DHM addresses the following subjects:
- Strategic hospital administration.
- Operations management and operation management skills.
- Healthcare Institutions’ performance: Evaluation.
- Cost effectiveness and high quality in healthcare institutions.
- Adding competitive advantages to healthcare institutions.
- HR Management in healthcare institutions.
- Marketing of healthcare services.
- Physicians and administrative functions in hospitals and healthcare centers.
- Nursing staff.
Term of the Program: Two months for both theoretical and applied studies.
- What is the teaching language during DHM program; Arabic or English?
It is optional to study DHM in Arabic or in English.
- Do the course fees include the course materials? What materials should I have to study an AATC course?
DHM students can purchase materials either from any authorized outlets or from the official website: www.amazon.com. However, these materials are available at AATC.
- Does DHM certificate depend on student’s attendance ratio?
A student must attend at least 65% of the DHM lectures so as to obtain his / her DHM certificate.
- Who is the issuer of the DHM certificate?
The American Academy is the issuer of the DHM certificates. However, any DHM certificate issued by AATC can be attested by the US Department of State, any ministry of foreign affairs of any Arab country and the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through The American Academy in return for additional fees. Any student’s DHM certificate can be attested within a period of 150 days from the date of completion the DHM program, after receiving the payment of the aforesaid additional fees by the student.