ICDL Training Course in 6thOctober City
The International Computer Driving License (ICDL) Commission was established in 1995. However, in 1997, and after it became widely reputable within the EU countries, its official title turned to be the European Computer Driving License (ECDL) Foundation.
The ICDL was developed with the aim to enable both individuals and institutions to improve their uses of information technology and computers.
The ICDL is now required by many companies, the Ministry of Communications, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Health and Population and the Supreme Council of Universities; i.e. ICDL will be available for a wide range of people so as to be qualified to get jobs and to develop job skills.
American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) is an accredited testing center for ICDL; you can have the ICDL exam in the American Academy headquarters in 6th of October City.
Furthermore, the American Academy offers discounts, up to 50%, for the ICDL preparatory courses.
AATC’s preparatory courses help you pass the ICDL test successfully.
Moreover, AATC provides you with the models of the ICDL tests of the previous years so as to be ready to pass your ICDL test.
ICDL: Why Important to Obtain?
- ICDL is an internationally recognized standard measuring individuals’ skills of using computers.
- ICDL has been granted to more than 3 million trainees around the world.
- ICDL is a must-to-obtain qualification in more than 150 countries all over the world.
- ICDL is the most required and recognized by all government and private institutions.
- ICDL helps find great jobs.
- ICDL has recently become a key requirement for post-graduate studies in most Egyptian universities.
- ICDL is currently a requirement for all teachers working at the Ministry of Education for promotion or for those interested in getting a job at the Ministry of Education.
- ICDL is a means through which companies evaluate the performance of employees in terms of the mastery of computer and information technology skills.
Term of the Program: Two months