Photoshop Courses at the American Academy
Photoshop program is an advanced professional diploma provided by The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is an ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center, collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
Photoshop is a well-known raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems, and is the first worldwide software in term of usability and the number of users.
Photoshop is the most commonly used by designers, offered in many reference languages, including Arabic and other world languages , therefore, easy to learn and easy to use, with a simple interface and the possibility of exporting and saving images to the Web. Furthermore, Adobe Systems constantly releases updates of this software, providing more features and tools. That means that you can use it independently without other software solutions. In addition, many tools (brushes, inscriptions, and filters etc.) can be easily downloaded and added to this software.
Photoshop: Various Uses
- Create various visual designs and banners, emerging images, texts and other items.
- Edit photographs, modifying and changing colors, contrast and lighting.
- Modify and correct images and colors.
- Add wonderful illusory effects to images easily, using filters.
- Change images and designs, removing existing details and / or adding more details.
- Prepare and process images to be used as inscriptions of 3D objects and programs or as images in audio-visual works.
- Design websites and forums, using latest Photoshop versions.
- Process print works, as in books and magazines.
- Create animations and make simple modifications to the video clips, using latest Photoshop versions.
Term of the Program: Ninety days
Who wants to learn visual designs, banners for Design websites and who Graduates or students of fine arts and applied arts colleges.