Project Management Professional (PMP) Diploma at the American Academy
Diploma in Project Management Professional (PMP),Is an advanced professional diploma provided by The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and The American Academy is one of the largest management centers all over Egypt.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Diploma is an advanced professional diploma provided by American Academy which is an ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with the Project Management Institute in the United States, qualifying engineers and project managers to pass the tests of the international Project Management Institute (PMI) so as to obtain the international PMP certification.
With PMP diploma, project managers and engineers learn about scientific, applied and technical skills required for project management and excellent project planning so as to achieve high profitability and great success.
PMP diploma covers the following fields:
- Introduction to project management and its pivotal role for businesses.
- Operation management and project administration.
- Integrated project management.
- Time management and business success.
- Cost management and high profitability.
- Quality management and high business efficiency.
- Risk management.
- Modern project management.
- Planning management and project implementation.
- Project Managers and engineers specialized in different fields.
- Graduates of the faculties of commerce, HR and sales management specialists.
- Sector managers.
- Managers and directors of educational institutions and individuals desiring to obtain Project Management functions.
- What is the teaching language during PMP program; Arabic or English?
It is optional to study PMP in Arabic or in English.
2.Do the course fees include the course materials? What materials should I have to study an AATC course?
PMP students can purchase materials either from any authorized outlets or from the official website: www.amazon.com. However, these materials are available at AATC.
3.Who is the issuer of the PMP certificate?
The American Academy is the issuer of the PMP certificates. However, any PMP certificate issued by AATC can be attested by the US Department of State, any ministry of foreign affairs of any Arab country and the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through The American Academy in return for additional fees. Any student’s PMP certificate can be attested within a period of 150 days from the date of completion the PMP program, after receiving the payment of the aforesaid additional fees by the student.
4. Is the AATC’s PMP diploma a qualification to pass the tests of the international Project Management Institute (PMI)?
In order to obtain the PMI certification, a student has to attend a preparatory course concerning how to pass the PMI certification test held by any PMI-certified training center. Afterwards, he / she can register in the AMIDEAST for the PMI certification exam. However, no student will be able to register without a proof for the admission to the preparatory course at any PMI-certified training center. AATC is a PMI-certified training center.