Supply Chain Management (SCM) Diploma at the American Academy
The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) offers the advanced professional diploma in Supply Chain Management (SCM) covering the field of the management of logistic services, provided by The American Academy which is ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the American Academy is one of the largest management centers all over Egypt.
The SCM diploma addresses engineers, SC specialists, stock and procurement managers, heads and staff of planning and development departments and divisions, development, production managers, operations managers, staff working in these aforesaid departments. This diploma aims to familiarize such managers and staff with the latest concepts and ideas concerning the supply chain management and so as to boost business productivity, maintaining effective methods for the management of stocks, procurements and transport and distribution operations so as to achieve high customer satisfaction with lowest costs and on-time deliveries.
SCM diploma covers the following:
1. Supply Chain Management: Definitions and Concepts.
2. Supply Chain Management: Types and Functions.
3. Stock, procurement and transport planning.
4. Stock and Procurement Management: Evaluation and Measurement Methods.
5. Orders and procurement lists.
6. Marketing and SCM.
7. SCM and other departments within companies.
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Training Courses in American Academy
CSCP covers the following:
1- Fundamental of Supply Chain Management (2 Books)
2- Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance (2 Books)
3- Implementation and Operations
1. Procurement department functions.
2. Stock department functions.
3. Planning and development department functions.
4. Operations management department functions.
5. Cost accountants.
Terms of the Program: Two months for both theoretical and applied studies.
1. What is the teaching language during SCM program; Arabic or English?
It is optional to study SCM in Arabic or in English.
2. Do the course fees include the course materials? What materials should I have to study an AATC course?
SCM students can purchase materials either from any authorized outlets or from the official website: www.amazon.com. However, these materials are available at AATC.
3. Does SCM certificate depend on student’s attendance ratio?
A student must attend at least 65% of the SCM lectures so as to obtain his / her SCM certificate.
4. Who is the issuer of the SCM certificate?
The American Academy is the issuer of the SCM certificates. However, any SCM certificate issued by AATC can be attested by the US Department of State, any ministry of foreign affairs of any Arab country and the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through The American Academy in return for additional fees. Any student’s SCM certificate can be attested within a period of 150 days from the date of completion the SCM program, after receiving the payment of the aforesaid additional fees by the student.