TOEFL and IELTS Preparation Courses at the American Academy
- TOEFL and IELTS are among the most important tests to assess learners’ English proficiency.
- TOEFL or IELTS is a key academic prerequisite for admission to universities both for undergraduate and post-graduate studies.
- TOEFL or IELTS is among the most important prerequisites for immigration to many countries, including Canada, Australia and the United States.
- The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) TOEFL and IELTS courses prepare learners to focus on the best strategies to take these tests and how to handle the different test sections, e.g. reading, writing, listening and speaking. In other terms, learners thoroughly deal with many questions and answers which are identical to those provided in the real TOEFL and IELTS tests; and
- The American Academy TOEFL preparatory course helps learners to get familiar with many different models of questions so as to obtain the score required by the institution they are applying for.
- How many learners does every TOEFL class include?
IELTS / TOEFL classes include a maximum of 10 learners.
- Do the IELTS / TOEFL course fees include the course materials? What are the materials used in the courses?
The American Academy courses use materials published by the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, and other prestigious universities for the preparation for TOEFL and IELTS tests.
The material can be purchased from any authorized Oxford or Cambridge agent in Egypt, or from Amazon website. The American Academy can provide the learners with the material.
- Are there any further IELTS / TOEFL materials provided for home study?
Yes, there are additional self-study CDs for IELTS / TOEFL courses.
- Would American Academy help me with IELTS / TOEFL registration?
Yes, AATC can help learners to register for TOEFL. American Academy is an international testing center accredited by the TOEFL trademark owner.
- What is the difference between IELTS and TOEFL tests?
The difference is slight. IELTS consists of two tests: general and academic tests, whereas TOEFL tests consist of one general test. However, registration for IELTS or TOEFL depends on the university or the country you are applying for.