(AIP) American International Preschool
- The American Academy for Training Courses (AATC) has established the American International Preschool (AIP) as a social and educational institution working to provide children with the appropriate qualifications to join international schools.
- AIP methodology is to help children, aged 2-4, acquire the necessary skills and experience. Children are given full freedom to work on the educational and pedagogical of their liking to identify their potentials and dispositions. This methodology also seeks to instill in children the values of teamwork, cooperation, positivity, equality and self-reliance.
- The AIP offers American interactive curricula, designed to develop children at this particular age stage and provide them with knowledge in the following fields:
- Activities based on the use of the five senses, providing kids with the linguistic repertoire necessary for their age stage.
- The American Academy also provides management, pedagogical and educational consultancy services to school owners, school principals, heads of kindergarten and primary divisions, and teachers and educators on the best methodologies for raising and educating children in this age stage.